Greetings from the East High Alumni Association,
We are sending this invitation to you to inform you of The Class of 2021-2022 Luther B. Smith East High School Hall of Fame inductees. The Hall of Fame represents Akron East High School graduates from at least 15 years ago who have made significant contributions in academic, community or athletic endeavors. The Class of 2021-2022 includes the following individuals:
- KEVIN DORSEY CLASS OF 1976
- Honored for a career of musical accomplishments
- CHRISTINE FOWLER-MACK CLASS OF 1984
- Honored for accomplishments in education and as Akron Schools Superintendent
- STEVE KASARNICH CLASS of 1973
- Honored for athletic achievements as a student and labor relations during his career
- TERESA BASS LEGRAIR CLASS of 1977
- Honored for community service to others
- JEANETTE WATSON HILL CLASS OF 1970
- Honored for her career as a writer
We hope that classmates, friends, and family may be interested in attending the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Luncheon at
The Venue Banquet Room on Tallmadge Circle on
Thursday, April 21, 2022 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Cost $30)
For reservations please complete the information requested.
We would be most pleased to see you as we honor this group of outstanding inductees.
David L. Hoff, M.D.
Class of 1960, Hall of Fame 2003